From August 10 to August 22, 2020 the 23rd Informatica Feminale, the international Summer University for Women in Computing will be held by University of Bremen.
Sponsoring Informatica Feminale at the University of Bremen provides opportunities
- for personally establishing contacts with women students and professionals in Informatics / Computer Science,
- for broadening your scholarship programs with dedicated women students,
- for demonstrating equal opportunities and diversity within your company,
- for presenting your programs for women managers,
- for introducing your technical products and services,
- for winning new women employees.
Every year 200-250 women students and professionals in Informatics / Computer Science and Engineering from national and international universities and colleges take part in the two-week summer university at University of Bremen. With more than 20 years of experience the Informatica Feminale presents a successful forum for exchanging the latest ICT knowledge and networking internationally.
Companies with gender sensible organizational concepts and successful personal management strategies to promote women engineers to a broad spectrum of leading positions are invited to present their best practices to the participants of Informatica Feminale. Join the summer universities with a technical talk or recruiting presentations.
We cordially invite you to support the Informatica Feminale 2020. Therefore we have prepared several sponsorship packages for you. Further proposals are welcome at any time.
In addition, you are invited to sponsor scholarships and to get in touch with highly motivated students. These scholarships cover travel costs and accommodation expenses.
For more details, please contact