Sponsoring Informatica Feminale at the University of Bremen provides opportunities
- for personally establishing contacts with women students and professionals in Informatics / Computer Science,
- for broadening your scholarship programs with dedicated women students,
- for demonstrating equal opportunities and diversity within your company,
- for presenting your programs for women managers,
- for introducing your technical products and services,
- for winning new women employees.
Every year 200-250 women students and professionals in Informatics / Computer Science and Engineering from national and international universities and colleges take part in the summer university at University of Bremen. With more than 25 years of experience the Informatica Feminale presents a successful forum for exchanging the latest ICT knowledge and networking internationally.
Companies with gender sensible organizational concepts and successful personal management strategies to promote women engineers to a broad spectrum of leading positions are invited to present their best practices to the participants of Informatica Feminale. Together with students, lecturers and women experts, we seek to discuss different perspectives.
Concurrently, we are offering multiple possibilities for sponsoring:
>Download sponsorship information
Join the summer universities with a technical course or recruiting presentations. Further proposals are welcome at any time.
We cordially invite you to support the Informatica Feminale.
For more details, please contact