Sponsoring Informatica Feminale at the University of Bremen provides opportunities
- for personally establishing contacts with women students and professionals in Informatics / Computer Science,
- for broadening your scholarship programs with dedicated women students,
- for demonstrating equal opportunities and diversity within your company,
- for presenting your programs for women managers,
- for introducing your technical products and services,
- for winning new women employees.
Every year 200-250 women students and professionals in Informatics / Computer Science and Engineering from national and international universities and colleges take part in the two-week summer university at University of Bremen. With more than 20 years of experience the Informatica Feminale presents a successful forum for exchanging the latest ICT knowledge and networking internationally.
Companies with gender sensible organizational concepts and successful personal management strategies to promote women engineers to a broad spectrum of leading positions are invited to present their best practices to the participants of Informatica Feminale. Join the summer universities with a technical talk or recruiting presentations. Further proposals are welcome at any time.
We cordially invite you to support the Informatica Feminale 2021.
For more details, please contact